October 22, 2003

MY BLOG THINKS I'M GAY

Perhaps you've noticed that the Blogspot ad frame at the top of this page targets contents based on the content of our blog. Until very recently, Blogspot's ad-targeting software thought Eisengeiste was a Seahawks fan blog. Now, it thinks we're a bunch of Republicans.

It's this kind of thing that makes me think artificial intellegence is still a ways off. Then again, I went to Amazon.com a couple of minutes ago, and it was enticing me with a picture of the new DVD version of Once Upon A Time In the West, below the words "YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT."

[Yes, MF, I already ordered it.]

[Heh heh...I just went to Amazon and the featured recommendations for me were Scarface (Widescreen Anniversary Edition) and The Sound of Music... -MF]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home