January 12, 2004

DIABOLICAL!

In the propaganda coup of the year, ACLU defends Rush Limbaugh's right to privacy.

[I'm going to be speaking for the ACLU on Friday and I know I'm going to get this question: my answer will be of this order:
" Yes. Yes We are. We are defending this, loosely speaking, man, this large, foul moon-creature, this junk-tub, this shriveled and yet obese mung-spot of a quasi-person, this leaking, fetid, colostomy bag of missplit DNA , we are, yes we are, defending the rights of this unspeakable pill-sucking aardvark, this spitting meglomanical pop-fascist methane balloon, this implausible heartless electro-Nazi, this vomitous, mold-encrusted cheese wad, this diseased and disingenious crapmop, yes, the self-same Rush Limbaugh, the prevaricating pop Neo-Nixo-Whore, he who lies like a cheap rug made of anti-nylon and smells like rotten anemone-snot, this verisimiliar Smack-Hound, because, I tell you with all good will, the privacy rights of this preening, bellowing, leering, duplicitous Greed-O-Dandy are, to the extent they are recognizably human, also yours. " -PWP]

[That was so beautiful I have tears in my eyes. Really, you've outdone yourself this time. I salute you. May I quote you? -CSG]

[Thank you, and Quote WIDELY-PWP]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home