April 28, 2004

"STICKER" DR. X'S MINIVAN

Experts are predicting our own Dr. X will purchase a minivan this year. What bumper sticker shall it bear?

Two nominees:

"Cash, grass, or ass: nobody rides for free." -Dr. X

"If this buggy's rockin', don't come knockin'." -LoM

"My other car is a convertible debenture." -UttDC

"My Child is an Honor Student at the Halliburton Academy of World Domination" -PWP

"My Other Car Has Telltale Traces of DNA" - PWP

"I Beat Up Four Soccer Dads and All I Got Was This Lousy Minivan" -PWP

"Kali is My Co-Pilot" -PWP

"Caution: Van May Not Exist in Some Quantum States" -PWP & UttDC

"I Don't Brake for Corporate Tools" -PWP

"If You Can Read This, You Somehow Survived Schwartzenegger's Education Reforms" -PWP

"Follow Me to the Pussy Ranch" -PWP

[ROTFL - Dr X]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home