May 30, 2004

EASY COMPANY BACKS KERRY

A note on Kerry at the WWII memorial dedication in the Globe.

I'm getting more and more optimistic - on the flight back from my failure to reach Cincinnati (oh -the ignomony) I had a long chat with a senior executive at DHL express, formerly a big money list GOP fundraiser, who was disgusted at his own country club colleagues' bottom line myopia, heartbroken by the cynical destruction of the American Middle Class, and not only was he voting for Kerry but called this election a choice between democracy and empire. I brought up our take on the reality of multinational corruption was much worse that the most outrageous left wing caricature, he only agreed, and provided more evidence. I suppose I should suspect why he was riding in coach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home