August 23, 2005

Gunga galunga, Welcome to the Team

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/DoctorX/dalailama-web2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

"I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction. Yet true happiness comes from a sense of brotherhood and sisterhood. We need to cultivate a universal responsibility for one another and the planet we share. Although I have found my own Buddhist religion helpful in generating love and compassion, even for those we consider our enemies, I am convinced that everyone can develop a good heart and a sense of universal responsibility with or without religion."

1 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

I had this horrible - or wonderful- flash of the Dalai Lama being interviewed on Fox News.

August 24, 2005 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home