August 09, 2005

Just as I'm trying to wean myself of online games...

...they have to go announce the gaming equivalent of crack.

From the website:

Bold Battle in a New World
Britain, Spain, and France are carving up the Caribbean with the thunder of cannon. Fleets lay siege to ports bursting with wealth, eager to claim them for King and Country. The sea burns with the fires of glory. From the haze of battle emerges the Black Flag, and into the chaos plunge pirates, bold and resolute. This is your world now, a world of battle and intrigue, and you will captain your ship through the pages of legend!


All I can say is "ARRRRRGH!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Undersecretary to the Deputy Commissariat said...

Oh. My. Cod.

I can't. I just can't. I'm painting an airplane. I'm going camping. I want to see my family. Nooooooo!

ARRRRRRRRR!

August 9, 2005 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger VMM said...

MUST...RESIST...LURE...TOO...STRONG...!!!

August 11, 2005 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home