May 29, 2007

Ted Stevens: The Two-Plank Wanker Biffs

The other shoelace begins to dangle. VECO, the corrupt oil services company, seems to have done something special for Sen. Ted Stevens' Girdwood house, which is two blocks from the ski resort, and the FBI is ..um..methodically curious:

"Bill Allen and some of the Veco boys, some of the Veco guys, were the ones that approached me and wanted to know if I could give them a hand," Paone said. "I did it more as a favor, you know. It's one of those things when somebody is the head, and packs that much power and asks you for a favor, it's kind of hard to say no.

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

You scooped me, FSL. I thought a Ted Stevens connection was wishful thinking. Welcome to the Corrupt Bastards Club, Ted!

May 29, 2007 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Undersecretary to the Deputy Commissariat said...

I thought Ted was smarter than this. I'm still not sure he isn't.

Unfortunately for him, the best defense attorney in the state has already been retained by his son. Who therefore might just walk. But will he sing?

May 29, 2007 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home