September 20, 2007

A Brief Comment

Dr. X posts this from the Palo Alto chapter of Apolitical Anonymous:

"I don't have strong views on most policy matters, but I would like to note here that this latest decison is, in my opinion, a serious error in judgment by the current administration. A seriously stupid, asinine, inane, petty, and fucked-up piece of horseshit policy from people who have made horseshit policy their stock in trade.

"What do Schwarzenegger and Spitzer have in common? They're in favor of expanding the program. But what do the governors of New York, California, and 28 other states know?

"Some day, on Trent Lott's porch:
"- What did you do when you were President?
"- Well, I did my level best to keep poor kids from getting basic medical care. Didn't want to do it. I felt I...owed it to them."

2 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

This morning, Bush claimed this initiative would deny coverage to "a million children."

A sorry excuse for a human being, let alone a President.

September 20, 2007 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Viceroy De Los Osos said...

Maybe he didn't get enough "Kerlon Seal Dribble" in his Cheerios when he was a child:)

September 20, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home