March 29, 2008

Why we must elect Obama --or-- a couple of hilarious ICQ pranks involving robots

When I got out of bed this afternoon (eat your hearts out, dads!), I had intended to write a blog piece about why Hillary Clinton and John McCain are not qualified to be President. Yet, I grow fatigued by this (seemingly endless) election cycle.

I know I'm not alone. My mom told me the other day she can't read or watch the news anymore, because the Bush administration, McCain, and now Hillary Clinton, make her too angry.

I think it's notable that my mother supported Clinton when Alaska had its caucuses last month. Here's another message for the Clinton campaign to foolishly ignore: You Lost My Mom.

But enough of that. Here are two ICQ pranks recorded on SomthingAwful.com (years ago), both featuring ROBOTS, which made me laugh:

Space Robot Bonanza!

Amamrican Robot Lesbians

(Now I'll go play EverQuest or learn to play the drums...)

2 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

Hmm, I do need some kind of machine for automatic pushing or shoving.

March 29, 2008 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger The Sum of All Monkeys said...

Truly, words we can all live by:

I DEMAND MORE LESBIANS OR I SHALL SHOOT MEDICAL WASTE AT YOU

March 30, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home