August 22, 2008

Obama's Bad Cop

I couldn't be more pleased at Obama's choice. Though I can hardly remember back that far, I had originally supported Biden for the nomination (though I realized he didn't have a legitimate shot).

I'm especially happy that Obama refused to go along with the typical geography-based Veep selection fallacy. Biden brings exactly what Obama's campaign (and I hope his presidency) needs: a guy who's been there and back, and isn't afraid to speak his mind and use his caustic whit to destroy the enemies of the republic.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Front said...

But...aren't you afraid the Republicans will say he's an elitist?

August 23, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger popmonkey said...

But what about THE DREAM TICKET!?!?!?!!

August 23, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger The Sum of All Monkeys said...

Nightmares are a type of dream, right?

So yeah, what about the dream ticket?

August 23, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger JAB said...

The important thing here is this awesome photo.

August 23, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger JAB said...

From the 1983 cop movie: "BARACK"

Perp: "Yeah, what ya goin to do about it, Pig?"

Barack: "Ah, no, no, no, he didn't say that, did he Joe? See, look, you've gone and made Joe upset. Now that was a mistake. "

Joe: (leaning in, menancingly) "Listen, scumbag, everything I tear off of you, I'm serving your momma for breakfast."

August 23, 2008 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger The Front said...

He's a complicated man...

August 23, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger The Front said...

In fact, I think you can understand the Obama-Biden vibe almost perfectly by just watching the opening scene from Shaft.

August 23, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home