April 22, 2009

I'm looking forward to this decision

The Supreme Court is deciding whether strip searching high school kids for ibuprofen is ok.

I'm sure Scalia and Alito are on board, and Roberts has a thing about letting police do things to bad little girls. From a PBS briefing:

[In one] case, Hedgepeth v. WMATA, Roberts voted along with the other judges to uphold the arrest, handcuffing and detention of a 12-year-old girl for eating a French fry inside a D.C. Metrorail station.

"No one is very happy about the events that led to this litigation," Roberts said, according to the Legal Times, but he ruled that the police did not violate the girls' Fourth or Fifth Amendment rights.

Because if you let little girls do anything they want, they're bound to become vectors for terrorism (or dancing).

I know I shouldn't, but I can hardly wait to read Scalia's insane reasoning on the strip search decision. Of all the Supreme Court decisions we will see, I think this one will have the best chance of using the term "vagina bomb." C'mon guy, don't let us down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home