October 05, 2009

The Problem is Them

Sometimes it's not clear what the problem is. Sometimes it is.

Krugman's latest column is quite correct, but does nothing to solve the problem.

The problem is that a party elected on the promise of change, which controls the government, has so far not changed very much. I really don't care what some Republican did when he got the news from Copenhagen. I'm lot more interested in seeing laws passed that make peoples' lives better. Not much the Republicans can do on that front.

Krugman's doing what the right-wing pundits did in the twilight of the Bush administration - blaming the (impotent) haters on the other side.

Sorry, Beardie, they don't have the votes, the Democrats do. The problem is the Democrats aren't doing much with them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Viceroy De Los Osos said...

I dunno man, if my fantasy football team wasn't in 2nd place I don't know what I'd have left to hold onto.

October 6, 2009 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger The Front said...

(smashes monitor)

October 6, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home