May 21, 2010

We're doomed

Peter King:  "I don't love the division, so it's logical to give Turnaround Team of the Year to Pete Carroll and the Seahawks. "I know one thing we will do,'' he said to me a month ago. "We will increase competition at every position on the roster.'' Charlie Whitehurst, Leon Washington, LenDale White (laugh if you must, but he'll be a factor because Carroll will know how to press his buttons) and a slew of other role players will see to that. I say Matt Hasselbeck has one more sound year in him, and he'll have weapons enough to edge the 49ers and Cards for the division."

1 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

I read this, and put it into this context: Peter King spent draft day in the Seahawks war room. So I think he is attributing his standard "Exposed to the Presence of Peter King" bonus on his expectations of the team's performance.

May 21, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home