August 17, 2013

Two shower quotes

Trying to compensate for age-related lower energy levels and IQ points - as well as not giving a fuck generally - by consulting self-help types.  Like this guy, very popular here in Mountain View.  He has an interesting story.  Today's tweet of enlightenment:


Ordinarily I would ignore this like any other tweet, e-mail, verbal command from spouse, or scream of children I encounter in the course of my day.  But the tweet reminded me of something I heard Nolan Bushnell say a couple months ago.  He had it on a slide, so I guess he says it a lot:
“Everyone who has ever taken a shower has had an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off, and does something about it that makes a difference.”

Ok...showers.  Noted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home