January 20, 2015

Tavaris Jackson Psychs Out Aaron Rodgers in the Game's Most Underrated Coin Toss


From a most amusing and informative article on Field Gulls.

Rodgers comes out there to the middle of the field thinking to himself, "Heads, man. It's always heads. Everyone knows it's always heads. Just say 'heads' and you got this. Seattle will never get the ball back. Oh look, it's Tarvaris! I haven't seen him in ages. I wonder how he's been doing. Okay, what to do, what to do, don't blow this. Is it a half-hug daps? A handshake? No, no, a handshake is far too formal. What about like a high-five? Are people doing high-fives? I'll just watch what Randall does, then do that. Yeah, nailed it. You got this. Internal discount double-check signal. There he goes, it's daps. It's daps. Cobb got daps. Jordy got daps. I just get the- oh no he isn't even making eye contact. You're on TV, Aaron, keep it cool. Keep it cool. Hey, you're Aaron Rodgers. Who is he?! He's a guy that just dissed Aaron Rodgers on national TV. Hey, don't be like that. Don't beat yourself up. You're the MVP. You. You. Not him. Can you imagine if Tarvaris Jackson has more Super Bowl wins than me in a couple weeks? What if State Farm dumps me for him? I wonder if Randall likes him more than me. I mean look at him, he's like an even more handsome Omar Epps. I just can't- wait. The ref is looking at me. Is it on me? Well, say something, stupid!"
"Tails?"
It's heads.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Yeah, that was awesome!

January 20, 2015 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger JAB said...

Also, please enjoy the wit and wisdom of Black Santa: http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/1/19/7855327/michael-bennetts-greatest-quotes

January 20, 2015 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home