March 28, 2015

Sorry about that link

Who thought warez.rus/zombie/payload would screw up your browser?  Looked legit.

Here, anyway, is a slightly less-dodgy link to Safire's 2002 renewal of his attacks on Lee.
In preparing today's profoundly respectful column, I acted with the due-est of care by calling the senior minister in Singapore, an island I cannot visit because I like to chew gum and don't want to risk a caning for it. 
Lee sent back word through an ambassador that he saw ''no point'' in talking to me again (as he did a few years ago in Davos, reported in this space with exquisite fairness) because he had had ''nothing to do'' with the Ho appointment. (Besides, not long ago he sent me an autographed copy of his autobiography and I failed to plug it. His pique is understandable.)

(link)

1 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

No need to apologize, that's a totally common cut-and-paste error, and clearly a bug in Chrome. I logged a bug with Google.

March 28, 2015 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home