February 21, 2016

The profound interplay of expectations, sucrose, and flavored dairy products

Showing a combination of Austrian tenacity, Finnish purposefulness and Dutch flair, the researchers pursued the question more deeply. Why did vanilla yogurt make people happy? And here is where the subject blossoms and blooms and swells and begins to touch on issues larger even, if you can credit it, than happiness and its keys...

Ever since I read this study I have been eating vanilla yogurt for breakfast, hoping to be happy. And I am now prepared to announce that the truth of the matter is utterly different from what the psychologists suggest. 

(link)

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Where'd I leave that fivethirtyeight article on p-hacking...

February 21, 2016 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger VMM said...

Also: I think I'll enjoy some delicious vanilla yogurt!

February 21, 2016 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home