Our resident film expert proposes a shot-for-shot remake of 'Robin Hood' with this cast
Robin - Chris Pratt
- "What a pity her manners don't match her looks."
Marian - Daisy Ridley
- "I am afraid of nothing, least of all you."
Sir Guy - Zachary Quinto
- "Now that you've robbed us and had your fill of insulting us, we wish to leave."
Prince John - Gary Oldman
- "Well, this is what we Normans like - good food, good company, and a beautiful woman to flatter me."
Will Scarlet - Billy Magnussen
- "One of us? He looks like three of us!"
Little John - Hugh Jackman
- "You'll sweat the lard out of that fat carcass of yours before this day is over, my pudgy friend..."
Friar Tuck - Mark Hamill
- "...and I hope some Norman sword whittles you down to size."
Much the Miller’s Son - Martin Freeman
- "Come on, lass! Give us a kiss and wish me luck!"
High Sheriff of Nottingham - Johnny Depp
- "I hope our little golden hook will catch the fish."
Bess (Marian’s attendant) - Meryl Streep
- "'Urry up and take that ugly face of yours out of 'ere!"
Bishop of Black Canons - Patrick Stewart
Landlord of Kent Road Tavern - Jeff Bridges
King Richard - Chris Pine