December 17, 2017

In world where debt collectors act with impunity... They pushed him too far... They made it personal... Now he's making THEM pay!

The targets were shocked by Therrien’s doggedness. In their world, complaints are common, but most victims give up after being promised they won’t be called again. One shady-debt player tells me he suspected Therrien was an undercover federal investigator because he’d gathered so much information on his business. “It’s an obsession, it’s unbelievable, an outright vigilante crusade,” another says...
.  .  .

“If it’s just about me, I don’t particularly give a f---,” he tells me, with an incongruous laugh. “You call my wife, and you call my grandparents? You just opened up a door that got really f****** ugly, and now I’m going to make sure that I just ruin your life.”

(link)


Also relevant:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home