September 07, 2018

Let me show you my new D&D character

Bad Trixie is a Dragon Disciple sorcerer in Baldur's Gate 2.  People criticize this kit because you get fewer spells in exchange for an allegedly nerf-ish breath weapon (currently 6D8 fire damage to everything in the affected zone), some extra magic and fire resistances, and some hit points.  To which I say:  First of all, survivability is a good thing.  Second of all, Bad Trixie can breathe fire so shut up.

I said SHUT UP

But Bad Trixie recently got better - came into her own really, and became my favorite D&D character of all time...when she learned the "Disintegrate" spell.

It goes like this:

Look out for that Umber Hulk!

Never mind

This works best if you have the Robe of Vecna, so you can cast the spell really fast, and also if the Umber Hulk fails to make its saving throw.

When rested Bad Trixie has four of these ready, which I customarily burn in the first two minutes of game play.

By the way, Bad Trixie's alignment is "I don't give a fuck."  Mine too, lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

For real I got Boxer-Briefs of Vecna.

September 8, 2018 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger The Other Front said...

Sort of the Prada of the Underdark...

September 8, 2018 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home