March 06, 2004

WARM, WARMER, DISCO!

Art update: No used brains, aside from the rat sections we started with, but I've gotten tolerably good at getting paint blots squished in glass to look like an organ section - to the point of being a bit creepy, and as we all know, creepy is a seriously artful type deally-bob. The effect is countered by the cedar panels holding it together, which smell wholesomely cedary. Which is a problem, as I just found out that cedar order is a yet another deadly toxin.

I would elucidate further - but Uma has just indicated that I can get a steak here, Daddy-o.

You may notice from my questionable banter that I have found a local supply of Eye of the Hawk- our incredibly strong ale, and Pulp Fiction is on cable.

[Drink up, Lad! -LoM]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home