April 02, 2004

NIPR.MIL IS WATCHING TODAY'S TOMORROW'S HEADLINES

The webcounter (sitemeter.com) I found for TTH records an amazing amount of information - entry and exit pages, time by time zone, IP address, time spent, and the domain name. But here was the mysterious domain: NIPR.mil, with suspiciously little information about it, looking at my blog for a couple minutes. I dare you: try finding out more about this domain. It's thinly described as a kind of semi-secure DOD thing, and the only real references I could find are on other sites remarking on this self-same event. A number of these sites appear to be leftists of one flap or another, including the "progressive clothing" site.

The visit took several minutes - went through two but not four pages. Someone was probably reading it. Maybe someone at the pentagon likes my wee dry whizzles. [I think there is probably someone at the Pentagon whose job it is to look for bad stuff on the Internet. Since we're now under surveillance, I suggest all inflammatory phrases be expressed in Pig Latin. -MoF] Huzzah, I say. But now into this mix throw the recent reauthorization for domestic political spying by a whole set of intelligence agencies . Shall we install sitemeter and try to bait them?
[Go for it! -MoF]

Here's a little discussion on the web..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home