September 21, 2004

We are The Barbary Coast Pirates for Truth And We Avow This Message

To the Devil's Bowels With that Unholy Bottom Feeding Bush-Beast and His Belicose, Scurrilous Sea-Cows! If I've me way I'll have their entrails for a new Preventer-Stay! A butt-bolus of pox to the scurvied-horse-faced sons-o' ship's pig sods he calls his partymates! And I'll wager Norwegian gold to a sea-donut to the first man here that shows Himself doing anything in 1972 but a-whoring and a-drinking instead of standing by his air-mateys where's he'd outght t' been.

Paid for by a Slow Great Tub of an Indiaman Taken Off Madagascar.

(Additions here)

1 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Okay, you rule. (I particularly like the "paid for" message...)

September 21, 2004 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home