December 28, 2004

Did I Say That With My "Out Loud" Voice?

What I meant to say is that Al Qaeda was responsible for the plane "shooting down" to the ground very fast when those heroic Americans wrested the controls away from the terrorists, causing it to "shoot down" to the ground, very fast. The hopes and dreams of those on board were "shot down" at the moment of natural impact caused by an over abundance of gravity and not an F-16. When I say "shot down" I in no way meant to imply that the plane was "shot down" in any physically, explosive, destructive, boomy sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Sum of All Monkeys said...

Welp, I have no idea if the plane was shot down by us or not.

And I don't really care as it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Regardless of what you think the final fate of the folks on the plane was, the terrorists are to blame for the death of everyone on that plane and everyone on that plane who fought back is a hero. And that is that.

If you want to be pissed at Rummy, be pissed off about why the other three planes weren't shot down by our guys. Now There's some good conspiracy fodder.

December 30, 2004 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Viceroy De Los Osos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 30, 2004 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home