March 16, 2005

Forget Gay Marriage

What are we going to do about this rampant scourge of homosexual, necrophillac ducks?

"Rather startled, I watched this scene from close quarters behind the window until 19.10 hours during which time (75 minutes) I made some photographs and the mallard almost continuously copulated his dead congener. He dismounted only twice, stayed near the dead duck and picked the neck and the side of the head before mounting again."

Let it never be said that my contributions to the public discourse are slight or without weight of true substance!

1 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

Here I was already to post the interesting tidbit that HITLER MAY HAVE EXPLODED A TACTICAL NUCLEAR WEAPON, and I have lost before I have even begun.

But now *sigh* I will have to begin the series of corollary quips:

"I'm almost certain that's not in the recipe."

"I didn't know there was a CBS pilot for CSI: Wetlands"

"He was qwacking for it."

"You know what they say about tequilla and gland oil."

"What drakes do in the privacy of their nest is their own business, but we will not stand for carcass rogering without a good orange sauce."

"Rubber Ducky, You're the One"

March 16, 2005 at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home