September 15, 2005

Ahoy! Cap'n Slappy Signals Anew!

Capn' Slappy of Talk Like a Pirate Day, bless his seafaring pirate's heart, has replied, me hearties, commenting on B) the Pirate's report on the federal response to Katrina and A) the piratical insult plan!
Walter Kennedy
William Kennedy's Flag

Yo Ho First Sea Lord!

Now THAT'S some fine cursin'! Ye should write a book! "A-cursin'
th'-cruisin'!" It'll sell a billion copies and folks'll read it while
they're drivin' - thus makin' the roads safer because they'll be off
their cell phones.

For thems what lack cursin' skills, ye can still always honk, flip and
pass.

Cap'n Slappy
On Katrina...
Thank ye for yer report!

So let me get this straight ... ye think it was a tad slow. Right? I
agree with ye! I agree with ye like a pair o' monkeys what's decided to
fling coconuts on unsuspectin' beach combers from a well-positioned
coconut tree; like a keel-haul crew what's haulin' someone none o' them
likes much anyway sos they slow it down some, like all the women who
have ever suffered through Cap'n Slappy's attempt at sexual conquest
with his half-backed pick-up lines.

I agree!

Cap'n Slappy
Thankee, Capn' Slappy, and a tossback of the ol' rumpot for ye! Fair winds and fallen maids!

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

He's right: you should write a book. I'm planning on using your insults at the office next Monday. I wish I could make them up like that.

September 15, 2005 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger JAB said...

Have ye seen Capn' White'stache?

September 15, 2005 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home