May 22, 2006

Seahawks: NFL Officials Underestimate Our Awesome Passive-Aggressiveness

Peter King, bloated East Coast cleet-licker (disclaimer to the Laird: I am not truly rehashing. This pro forma insult is required within 800 miles of Qwest Field,) writes of the tense meeting when NFL director of officiating saunters to Seattle to explain himself over certain calls during the Superbowl, which were notable for generating an appreciable amount of controversy.

Pereria is apparently pleased at the politeness of the meeting. He may have misunderstood Seattle's culture of devasting passive aggression. If this had been a performance review, the next day he would have been standing on the side of the road selling lint from a cardboard barrel.

I've moved on, moved on. I tell you I've moved on. Next year looks smashing.

I should mention that I resent the Qwest field name a lot less since they told the NSA to bugger off. It's a small price for freedom.

1 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Sir, I would never object to the repitition of the fact that Peter King is a bloated East Coast cleet-licker.

May 22, 2006 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home