October 21, 2006

The Hobbit Movie

I am constrained and pleased to report the following item:

In a remarkably glacial no-brainer, MGM has finally approached Peter Jackson to direct the Hobbit.

There are considerable complications, residuals and other movies he is committed to make. Jackson's other projects look quite good - particularly the remake of Dambusters, (as my mathematics teacher in Britain was the son of Wallis, the inventor of the Bouncing Bomb), and I'm in no rush. I'll enjoy looking foward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Dambusters should indeed be great, as should The Lovely Bones, which he should wrap up even before that one .. but now that the "Hslo" flick is faltering, I hope "The Hobbit" can slip in there as his next project

October 22, 2006 at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home