December 14, 2006

Full Moon

Dr. X posts this from the IDS (International Death Squad) Building in Minneapolis:

On a 757 ride in steerage which I could only compare to three hours in a stress position at Guantanamo, I found a certain amount of solace in my latest Wodehouse foray, Full Moon.

This is my first attempt on a Blandings novel, and it is to the Jeeves and Wooster stories as The Oresteia is to Whose Line is It Anyway? It became necessary to diagram the characters and their relations to one another, a task abandoned after two dozen entries in the first 50 pages. (Plot summary is here.) Highly recommended.

The cover art is, in my estimation, good:

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/DoctorX/fullmoon.jpg?t=1166252881” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home