January 30, 2007

That is unusual

That page of unusualness and (subsequent wiki surfing) led me to discover that I suffer from an rare and unusual medical condition.

I have, and I must stress that I am not joking, Exploding Head Syndrome!

How unusual is that!? (Also awesome, since this syndrome is apparently harmless)

So what's the over/under on when big pharma develops a treatment for this? And might I suggest the following slogan

"Ask you doctor about Craniattenuum. Because with a name like 'Exploding Head Syndrome'it must be serious!"

Note that exploding head syndrome is not an example of spontaneous human combustion, nor does it otherwise involve the head actually exploding.

1 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

I am afraid that with a condition like Exploding Head Syndrom, I grieve over your suffering, yet laugh, ever gently, at your expense.

January 30, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home