February 05, 2007

Mess with the Cruise...

... and you'll get the missle, apparently.

Long time Scientology Picketer / Critic faces jail.

I was approached the other day by a CoS member who asked how I felt about their church opening up near my office. Or more accurately between my office and Clown Alley.

My reply was "Before you guys moved in, this neighborhood seemed to be filled with strip clubs, massage parlors, seedy bars and bizarre book stores. But now that you guys have moved in, the tone of the neighborhood has definitely changed."

(Pause for smile from CoS drone)

"In short: These days, this neighborhood creeps me the fuck out."

2 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

"Two years ago they were just another snake cult. Now they are everywhere."

February 6, 2007 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Latouche at Large said...

Dr. X posts this from a Unification Church cell in Salt Lake City:

"I just tell them I'm Mormon. I keep a couple brochures in the briefcase, just in case."

February 7, 2007 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home