July 22, 2007

Watch this video if you'd like to go violently insane

Friday, on the way to lunch, one of the fellows I manage began gibbering like a maniac, his insane ramblings punctuated by declaring "Nooooo springs!!!" in a falsetto. Also, he seemed to be obsessed by the concept, application, and ubiquitousness of mechanical springs.

Returning from lunch, I had planned to consult with our HR department to see if emergency counseling or intervention by the police was necessary. My plans were interrupted by my receiving (from the fellow in question) a link to this page on YouTube:

Adblock


Then, I went insane.

3 Comments:

Blogger Corresponding Secretary General said...

No! Sooner would I face again even Cthulu himself!

July 22, 2007 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Undersecretary to the Deputy Commissariat said...

So the Spring lobby got to you too...

July 22, 2007 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger JAB said...

Spring Forward: Into Madness.

July 23, 2007 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home