September 17, 2008

gov.palin@yahoo.com hacked

The Register has news that Sarah Palin's yahoo account was hacked. The article claims there is nothing revelatory retrieved however I thought this was:

I am reading the paper and have thoughts and prayers going your way," writes Amy McCorkell. "Don't let the negative press wear you down! Pray for me as well. I need strength to 1. keep employment, 2. not have to choose. Lately I just pray may God's will be done. I am trying to learn patience and listen to God.

"I pray he gives you energy! Strength!"

What does "2. not have to choose" refer to? And what the fuck is up with a all the God references? Jesus Christ!

Btw, please post your guesses as to what the password was. Mine is "rapture"


2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

"dontblink"

(Nice that Cloudmark got its name in the article, thanks to Adam!)

September 17, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger popmonkey said...

(ya, i got it via a google alert for "cloudmark" :D)

September 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home