February 19, 2009

Unnatural love

Up at all hours with a bad cold that has spread to my lungs and is causing me sporadic coughing fits (take that Mister Nutstrong), I finally had the opportunity to view a Flight of the Conchords episode, a recent one focusing on forbidden love. What a finely-crafted piece of comedy. The highest praise I can offer: I had Airplane! on the other channel, and never switched to it.

This is a mere sampling, there's plenty more win where that came from.

By the way...take a look at our ratings surge since the Laird's announcement! Nice work guy, big stuff. Who's laughing now, BoingBoing!? Who's laughing now?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Corresponding Secretary General said...

We have a reader in Bratislava? Really? Who is this person?

February 20, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home