November 09, 2009

World's most dramatic helicopter crash emergency

Flying a helicopter is dangerous business, even for hot-dog pilots like this guy:





(I took the liberty of adding dialogue here- First Sea Lord)

 

Ext, Day: Doc and Janet, spunky blond EMT with a drinking problem and a mysterious past, are testing the new Swedish helicopter in the parking lot at SF General Hospital.

Janet: I know you always loved me, it's just that you think love is some kind of weakness (sips vodka from straw in IV bottle.)

Doc: Sweet, this Nordic whirlybird slides like a greased otter at a waterpark!

Janet: Oh sure- your new toy! 10 mph (sarcastically) in the parking lot.

Doc: Watch this- into the street, baby, wooo! I ROCK this town!

Janet: Oh sure, Doc, right down the street, that's just great. You can at least wait for the light. I might as well be talking to that telephone pole there.

Doc: Listen, witch, if you think you've got your claws in ol' Doc here, you've got another...

(Emergency Helicopter crashes!)

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

My version of the script would start off...

Doc: Hey Janet, have you seen my BlackBerry?

Janet: I thought I saw it in the backseat... hey, did you leave the helicopter running?

Doc: No, I... oh shit, it's still running? Haha, it's okay, I'm sure it's not going anywhere...

November 10, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger popmonkey said...

wow... and here i thought they didn't let edelstein fly copter anymore...

November 10, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home