April 27, 2010

I hate Philadelphia Nazis. So does Philadelphia, apparently.

Nothing like an SS uniform to inspire a beatdown in the City of Brotherly Love.

I guess I'm too much of a civil libertarian to want to do much about all this Nazi uniform wearing, and after all, beatings were a favorite Nazi tactic, and it can't be good to imitate them.  So I can't endorse this.  But, as Sam Kinison might add, (screams at top of lungs) I UNDERSTAND IT!

I wonder if we couldn't set up some sort of a program where any person who is involved in a civil disturbance while wearing a Nazi uniform automatically gets a free informational trip to Volgograd?

Costs of the program could be defrayed by having the prison... er, detainees...I mean, exchange students (yeah, that's it) sweep streets, scrub statues, paint things, and be generally useful.  At Russia's minimum wage for foreign manual labor, they should be back stateside in just a few short years.  Hopefully with a little more robust appreciation of what that uniform means.

If the Russians are at capacity, maybe the Belgians would let us set up an educational retreat around Malmedy.

1 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Present-day white supremacists need to remember: a backlash can have a backlash, too.

April 27, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home