October 22, 2010

A Message to Our President

Dear Mister President,

Last night I was delayed 30 minutes on my way to a meeting because your motorcade closed the highway so you could go meet rich people and ask them for money.

This morning, me and my fellow airline passengers were delayed approximately 30 minutes as we waited for Air Force One to cut in front of our plane and take off before us so you could go to the next city to meet rich people and ask them for money.

I am wise in the ways of the world and I have no objection to your using the awesome perquisites of your office to raise money for an election.  In fact, I encourage you to do this, and support you in all your policies and beliefs.  You have an important job and you are exceptionally good at it and I am glad I voted for you.

But will you PLEASE...get the fuck out of my way.

Thank you.

Yours etc.
The Front

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Funny how this never happened in the Bay Area when Bush was president...

October 23, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger The Front said...

Yeah, well Bush never made it incovenient for me to get a latte.

October 23, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home