July 05, 2011

Significant deposits of adamantium discovered

Scientists believe that old floor varnish in a WV house has been mysteriously transmogrified into the rare and costly element adamantium. Workers on the site were not surprised. “I’ve spent 14 hours sanding these floors and that old varnish just wouldn’t budge. I thought it must be adamantium,” said one tired worker. The frustrated homeowner tried using a high-speed concrete grinder with no success. “I was just about to paint the damn floor with paint stripper,” said a very sweaty Mrs. Marsch. “I guess I’m just lucky that it wasn’t carbonadium or I’d have a hellacious workers’ comp problem from the radioactivity. Still, if I can get McClain’s Metallenfabrikengesammt out to collect the stuff, I might make some real money.”

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Other Front said...

Also: really funny.

July 13, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home