May 01, 2012

I have no interest in Diablo 3

So now, after all this time they expect us to be interested in Diablo 3, which will be released on May 15th.  Well I'm not interested at all.  Couldn't care less.

Probably nothing new anyway.

I mean look at this, same old crap.  Nice art though, that is a very cool ax.

Oh, a new wizard class, that would get me excited if I was like, 12...although, the curved electrocution looks pretty awesome.  And a new witch doctor class, and a demon hunter class...  And a monk class?  Really...hmmm.

So, um, anyway, nothing to see here, obviously a disappointment, I doubt it's worth anyone's time to get this stupid game.  On May 15th. 

(link)

4 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

I'm going to have a tough time deciding, in all honesty. They could have kept releasing levels of Diablo 2, and I would have bought them. But just selling millions of games isn't enough for Blizzard anymore -- they want to generate a revenue stream, and for Diable 3 this will be in the form of cash payments for game items. For a sober commentary on this issue, see this video.

May 1, 2012 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger The Other Front said...

Whoops, can't play single player mode without an Internet connection? Ugh.

Time for KOTOR, I guess. My old Mac is too old to run it, however, and my new Mac is too new. So I'll have to do something about that.

May 2, 2012 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger VMM said...

Crusader Knights II should be out for the Mac, soon. (You must play it.)

May 3, 2012 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Undersecretary to the Deputy Commissariat said...

Battlefield 3 is going strong at my house, running on the same computer that ran Age of Conan.

Just saying.

May 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home