March 03, 2018

Yes, of course

Well, another claim on my attention and wallet:
A cash-strapped Roy Moore urged supporters Thursday to pour more donations into a legal defense fund formed to fight a defamation lawsuit by a woman who said he molested her when she was 14.

Well sure, I guess I can add that to the list.

First, however, it is apparent that recent Republican initiatives will lead to many premature deaths due to healthcare deficiencies in the United States, so I'm going to have to budget something for those requests.

Hey, speaking of 14 year-olds, did you know that many young people in America do not have decent access to education?  It may come as a surprise, but many bright talented people in our country are not able to achieve their full potential because of institutional barriers based on race or economic status.  Shocking, I know, but this charity works hard to help advance kids in this situation and is mostly reliant on private donations, so I feel compelled to provide some support to them.

In any case, it's also apparent that you are not the only person in the U.S. struggling with the costs of legal representation.  Many people in the United States, particularly lower income people and people of color find this to be a terrible, sometimes debilitating burden.  There are good charities to help them that that I would likely prioritize ahead of your situation in the near term.

After those problems are resolved I will re-consider your request, in the meantime good luck in your legal case.

(link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home