August 02, 2004

The Coolest Superhero

The Laird will soon post an update on the latest super-guy taking the City of Heroes by storm:

Ice-assin: "License to Chill"

A special forces sniper left behind during an arctic exercise, he lost his hands and feet, but not his will to kill! Endowed with icy super powers, he also wields a mean assault rifle with his robotic claws. His favorite tactic is to freeze enemies in their tracks, then blast them into Sno-cones.

Whomever comes up with the best taunt for Ice-assin to deliver as he fights will receive a free box of eskimo pies.

Some suggestions:
"As a matter of fact, I DO have ice water in my veins."
"IM2KWL4U!"
"Chill, buddy!"
"When I say 'freeze' I mean it!"
"My heart is ice, but the bullets are tungsten."
"Cold enough for ya?"
"Freeze, baby, freeze!"
"Hold on, I'll call you a Zamboni...you're a Zamboni! Ha ha..."
"It's not the heat, it's the frigidity!"

- and the #1 Ice-assin taunt -
"Would you like cocoa with that?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Viceroy De Los Osos said...

OK, I'll give it a try:

Ice, Ice Baby!
I got your Mochachino Frappe right here buddy!

and....

Grab your ankles and prey for Global Warming!

August 2, 2004 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger VMM said...

Here's a screen capture of the Ice-assin in action:

http://home.pacbell.net/marschv/IA00.jpg

August 2, 2004 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home