August 03, 2004

I Trust You are All Quite Ready



I see that we've gained a little publicity for the latest expedition, and although the pseudonynms have held, I cannot sufficient stress the danger of talking to the press! Here they've once again stressed over-romantical notions of historical connection over the very important scientific work of the expedition. Although this sort of Johhny Cock-Crow does very well with Ladies' Aid, I cannot sanction this self-glorification of certain team members who shall in the interests of team cohesion, remain unnamed.

Now with that out of the way, I suggest we get back to the work and hand and make certain a sufficient quantity of dried seal meat is in store, and the new radium locator is operational. I know I don't have to ask about the supply of whiskey. Or do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home