August 12, 2004

"I'm not the first to have a problem with an invisible rage synthesizer."

(Abstracted from an email I received on Tuesday.)

Subject: Petition: Invisible Rage Synthesizer [Incident: 040810-003104]

From: NC Interactive Support support@cityofheroes.com

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We are continuing to work on your issue. If you have more information, update your question here

Petition: Invisible Rage Synthesizer

Server: Liberty

I cannot find the last Rage Synthesizer in the the "Defeat all Tsoo in the Rage lab" mission. From what I've read on the CoH official bulletin board, I'm not the first to have a problem with an invisible rage synthesizer. Could you help?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home