October 05, 2004

Today's Birthday!

There's a special hockey player that I wanna give a Happy Birthday shout out to: that's right, it's Mario Lemieux's birthday today!

But seriously, there's another hockey player, a certain goalie, that we must pass on a Happy Birthday wish to: Patrick Roy. Happy Birthday, Patrick!

And then, there's Bernie. Bernie Mac! Happy B-Day, Bernie!

Today's a big birthday-day for musicians, too. Yes, it's Bob Geldof's and Steve Miller's birthday today! Keep on rockin' me, Steve and Bob!

Seriously, today is the birthday of someone we all look up to and can never forget, who will always have a place in our hearts: Vaclav Havel.

Oh! It's Kate Winslet's birthday too!

(I hope I'm not leaving out anybody...)

4 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

[cough cough]

Oh, and...[looks at paper]...Eric A. Evans of Port Angeles, Washington, apparently.

October 5, 2004 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Corresponding Secretary General said...

I have, engraved in memory, a list of seventeen Vaclav Havel quotes that I treasure. I'll share one with you. Upon election, at the Castle, his first words to his people were: "I assume you didn't bring me here so that I, too, should lie to you." Yeah, I'd do him.

Also, HBD Eric. I'd do you too, if my husband hadn't already taken up the pipes!

October 5, 2004 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger JAB said...

In the immortal words of Eric -

"Life is Tough
and Times are Hard,
So Here's Your Fucking
Birthday Card."

October 5, 2004 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Viceroy De Los Osos said...

Thank you all. And I knew I'd rue the day, I urged The Laird to pick up the pipes:) Your birthday messages are very warmly recieved. Loraine gave me a keen Electronic Bagpipe chanter so I can pipe on, even after my next lung transplant. Love and Biscuits!

October 6, 2004 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home