February 12, 2006

More of the Surveillance in the Age of the Internet

For some reason inexplicable, my e-mail no longer is operational. I could not imagine my essays about the Modernism could provoke such a response.

I will inform you when I have new direct contact information.

Also I am very proud of this:




I should also now make a kind of confession. I am intending to collect these exchanges for publication in a book in France. My working title is:

Engager la bête: Un échange de vues avec un Intellegentsia impérialiste

In rough translation this means "My Funny Letters with the Humorous Americans."

I hope you will not think me to have been less than candid in our exchanges so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

I'm sorry: what was the score when you were proud of it?

February 12, 2006 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger JAB said...

You have the rights to your own face?

February 12, 2006 at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home