September 07, 2006

Coulda' fooled me...

Bush says catching bin Laden still matters: CBS - Yahoo! News

Oh, then forgive me for noticing that you have utterly failed to catch him. I understand that we had to make nice with Pakistan (the biggest nuclear proliferator to rogue states) in order to...I dunno, rationalize that we might catch our enemies -- good move! How sophisticated these Bush administration people are. However, I can't help but noticing that those who perpetrated the Sept. 11 attacks are still at large. Thank goodness we have secret torture prisons so that we can find the perpetrators. See standard paragraph.

2 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

What do I really want? I want this lying, corrupt, incompetent, proto-fascist, anti-American administration tried as petty felons and send to hard labor.

September 7, 2006 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Undersecretary to the Deputy Commissariat said...

Petty felons?

September 9, 2006 at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home