October 14, 2006

I Can See How that Might be Misinterpreted

Dr. X posts this from the #8 party school in the U.S.:

"Yup, that's a great program they've got up there at Wisconsin. I'm not sure what I like best about this press release - the evenhanded 'reports of inappropriate conduct', the Chancellor's characterization of apparent felonies as an 'embarassment', the fact that the punishment is 'probation', or the fact that the sexuaholoic hazing and bullying was perpetrated by the band.

"I also like the Dean's comment that 'this type of behavior will not be tolerated', since it's obviously been going on there since Cary Grant forced Jeanne Crain to do jello shots and suck a dildo in 'People Will Talk'.

"The topper - this is after prior incidents led to creation of a written code of conduct for the band in 2000. I guess that learned 'em."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home