August 22, 2007

Entire city of San Francisco denied job as bus driver!

Okay, not really.

But the latest trend in urinalysis might lead to some interesting places.

Some highlights from the study:

One urban area with a gambling industry had meth levels more than five times higher than other cities.


Let me just file that under "I'm shocked. Shocked! To find gambling going on here!"

Affluent neighborhoods doing coke and ecstasy.

Coke I can see, but ecstasy? That's soooo 2000 (then again, I think coke is soooo '85)

Cocaine and ecstasy tended to peak on weekends and drop on weekdays, while methamphetamine and prescription drugs were steady throughout the week.

Makes me wonder how many people are doing meth just to hold down their two McJobs...

I guess the real question is: Does a town failing its pee test consist of probable cause? And how soon before they start moving the sampling points from the waste water plant to, say, some other point further upstream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home