January 13, 2008

Saturday was a Beatdown

Well, it ended badly for the Seahawks. Two breaks in the first four minutes lead to a 14-point lead, and it was all extreme skiing from there.

Still, I enjoy any football game subject to extreme weather, even if Lambeau field turned into a snow-globe of despair for the Seahawks. (In the 2nd quarter, they cleared the yard lines with brooms. In the 3rd: shovels. In the 4th: little tractors.)

This just in: teams without running games don't make it far in the playoffs. Also in the news: the Packers started good, and only got better by the end of the season. Picking up sleepers Greg Jennings and Ryan Grant won me my big-money fantasy football championship this year. Add Atari Bigby and that wily veteran QB (name escapes me), and you've got a team with charisma, too.

Sign me up for the beat-the-Pats bandwagon: Go Packers!

2 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

Rats.

January 13, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't been just so, so bad.

There is not enough tequila in the world for me to anesthetize myself in order to watch the Patriots win another Superbowl.

January 14, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home