April 21, 2008

Describe Marsellus Wallace to me, pray.

ACT I SCENE 2.

A road, morning. Enter a carriage, with JULES and VINCENT, murderers.

J: And know'st thou what the French name cottage pie?
V: Say they not cottage pie, in their own tongue?
J: But nay, their tongues, for speech and taste alike
Are strange to ours, with their own history:
Gaul knoweth not a cottage from a house.
V: What say they then, pray?
J: Hachis Parmentier.
V: Hachis Parmentier! What name they cream?
J: Cream is but cream, only they say le crème.
V: What do they name black pudding?
J: I know not;
I visited no inn it could be bought.

More canst be found here..

1 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

MW: Attend, Fool! Now shall I call upon my unfeeling brothers, who presently shall come with the Smithy's fire- black'd tools to practice upon your whoreson skin.
D'ye hear, Knave? It is with the kindly mores of three generations gone that we shall practice upon your ass!

April 23, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home